Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Adele Stephens aka Adele Stevens @ Pole Dance

From what started out as appearences as a
Page3 girl, my career has gone from strength to strength
and I have now been featured in every top International mens

magazine as well as appeared in numerous Videos in both
Europe and the United States, not bad for a Yorkshire girl.

Now one thing that does cause my fans some confusion is my
name. Most of my UK fans will know me as Adele Stephens
whilst the rest of the world usually, but not always, knows
me as Adele Stevens. This will change as time goes by, with
my latest Playboy UK video release showing me clearly as
Adele Stevens but you can sleep soundly knowing that I'm the
same girl no matter how you spell my surname :)

I now alternate between visiting family in Yorkshire and my
homes in London, the place to be :) , and the United States.
There are some exciting things happening at the moment so
watch this space, all will be revealed in good time...

I'd like to end by saying a big 'Thank You' to all my fans,
all over the world. It is great to be loved and appreciated
by so many people and I will never forget you.

Love, Adele

No comments: